Free Webinar (in Spanish): Starting A New Life: What you need to know to start again in USA
This event has already occurred. If you want to enjoy the recorded content, we invite you to visit the following page
To access the content (In Spanish) please register here:
Through this webinar taught by the renowned business advisor Maria Antonietta Diaz , you can determine the best strategy to start a new life in the United States:
- The importance of planning.
- Transitioning your family, how the changes will affect the family dynamics.
- The importance of building relationships - Networking.
- Financial considerations- Buy or rent, starting a credit history, insurance.
- What I need to do to practice my profession in USA
- Financial impact of fiscal residence in USA .
- Exploring business options - starting a business from scratch or buy a ongoing one.
María Antonietta Díaz, CEO of GBS Group, has a degree in Accounting from the Universidad del Zulia (Venezuela) and a Master in Accounting from Nova Southeastern University, and has over 25 years of experience. She began her career in the area of external audit in t e prestigies firm Price Waterhouse, and then Ernst & Young. As a senior auditor she managed the review of accounting and administrative processes of oil companies, commercial banks, supermarkets and small and medium enterprises. She is constantly invited to participate in television programs in national networks like CNN, Univision and Telemundo, as well as radio stations, to discuss issues related to business consulting. She is a regular contributor to several newspapers on topics related to accounting, tax and business consulting.